Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Had a chance to read my book to another author today.  It always encourages me when the responses are so favorable.  She liked the fact that I kept the text in the 3 1/2 year old voice, used authentic photos from our photo albums, and didn't shy away from the reality of "Grandpa sleeping in a box."  

The author is Helen Cepero and her book, published by InterVarsity Press, is called "Journaling as a Spiritual Practice."  As with my book, you can find it on Amazon.


2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Hey Dawn, Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog about blogging! A thought for you-- you might want to put your book picture and information in a separate gadget and then it will be on the side of the page and your posts will always be on top! Also get a counter:)) It's fun to see if you are getting hits or not. (Or do you already have one?)
If I can help anymore, let me know and thank you for passing my blog on!

Dawn Bernstrom Fullerton said...

Terri, Thanks for the tips again. I don't have a counter - but saw that suggestion in your posting. Guess I'll try to figure it out.


Thanks.
Dawn